What Information Are We Collecting?
- When you visit FinestHourAthletics.com you may provide us with two types of information: (1) personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and (2) Website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our site. Personal information you have chosen to provide.
- When registering with Finest Hour Athletics you will provide us with information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices, this includes registering for certain services, email newsletters and alerts.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
Web Site User Information
- Similar to other commercial websites, we utilize a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after ours.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- We may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from FinestHourAthletics.com, we may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
- Finest Hour Athletics does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Finest Hour Athletics may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
- Finest Hour Athletics may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Finest Hour Athletics LLC and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Finest Hour Athletics LLC; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of FinestHourAthletics.com and/or the general public.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a Web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Finesthourathletics.com and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to info@Finesthourathletics.com.
- We currently ship Domestic packages (anywhere in the US) for a flat rate of $5.00 and orders over $75.00 ship FREE!!
- We currently ship via USPS priority mail, you can expect your order within a few short days (2-4) of ordering.
- Weekend orders will not be shipped until Monday.
- We currently do not ship International orders.
Returns, Exchanges and refunds
- We understand that returns/exchanges can be necessary and we hope to exceed expectations when these situations arise. If you wish to make a return please contact us to discuss the matter first before sending back your items. We do not cover shipping costs for returns/exchanges. All we ask is that you send the items back to us in the original packaging and make sure that the products are in the same condition as when you received them.
- Package the item(s) securely and ship them to Finest Hour Athletics Returns using the address listed below:
Returns:Finest Hour Athletics
46 Concord St.
Fall River, MA 02723
- Please make sure your package is prepaid, as we are unable to accept C.O.D. returns.
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days.
- We do not accept items to be exchanged that were already previously exchanged.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our warehouse staff (usually within 72 hours of receipt), we will process your refund and automatically apply a credit to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 Business days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take 1 billing cycle after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original shipping charges.
Finest Hour Athletics
5 Prince St
Fairhaven, MA 02719